Even with all that power, it's amazingly easy to use. The batch conversion system increases your productivity; select all the files and click on convert. There is no need to wait around and convert one file at a time. You don't need to know the technical details of video and audio files or media players. The program's default settings will give you small files with excellent quality. Experts can choose to control every aspect of file conversion.
Create media files for any purpose. Digital Media Converter can convert your recorded TV shows into a format that's easy to edit. You can turn your home movies into a DVD format easily.
Convert Audio CDs as easily as other media formats. You can rip individual songs from CDs. Automatically look up artist, track, and album information online. It's as simple as pressing Play!
Make your TV shows, movies, and music portable. There's no need to search through device manuals. Digital Media Converter Pro has built-in profiles to let you play your media on devices like Apple iPod, Microsoft Zune, and Sony PlayStation Portable. Whether you have a third generation mobile phone or a Windows Mobile device, you can carry your music library and favorite shows in your pocket. The program will even add converted files to your iTunes playlists automatically!
With Digital Media Converter Pro, you get everything in one package. It does not depend on separately installed codecs and libraries - everything is included. Create files using the most powerful compression systems like XviD Encoder, MPEG 4 and MP3.
Digital Media Converter Pro is the ultimate media conversion tool, offering the widest selection of supported formats in a single package!
- Convert between WTV, DVR-MS, AVI, 3GP and 3G2, MP4, MOV (QuickTime), FLV, SWF, DV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG- TS Formats (PAL, NTSC), WMV, RealVideo, OGM, VOB, ASF, MKV, RMVB, MTS and M2TS, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis (.OGG), AAC, AC3, AMR, M4A, WMA, RealAudio, Audio CD, AU, SND, AIFF, AIFC, MPA and FLAC.
- Convert television shows recorded by Windows 7 Media Center.
- Convert DVR-MS files created by Windows Media Center.
- Multi-select files and entire folders for batch conversion.
- Convert your videos to high quality DV-AVI files
- Rip Audio-CDs. Look up and save artist, song, and album information.
- Extract the sound tracks from video files and movies.
- Increase and decrease the audio volume of converted files.
- Reduce file sizes.
- Auto detect and fix many types of file format problems during conversion.
- Split files into smaller parts, either at selected points or automatically by file size or time duration.
- Change audio and video properties independently.
- Retain tags like author, title, artist, and album when converting between formats.
- Transfer media files to your Apple iPod or Sony PlayStation Portable.
- Convert DVD video between PAL and NTSC standards.
- Adjust the brightness and contrast of video files.
- Change video dimensions.
- Retain the aspect ratio of video files even if you change their dimensions.
- Change the number of audio channels.
- Search for audio and video files on your computer and batch convert the files.
All commonly used media file formats are supported by Digital Media Converter Pro:
|Video Formats||Audio Formats|
| || |
Supported Output Formats:
- AVI (including DivX and MPEG-4)
- 3GP and 3G2
- MP4 (including Sony PSP and Apple iPod)
- MOV (QuickTime)
- Flash Video (FLV)
- Shockwave Video (SWF)
- DV-AVI (Digital Video AVI for PAL and NTSC standards)
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG- TS Formats (VCD, SVCD, DVD in both PAL and NTSC standards)
- Ogg Vorbis (.OGG)
- AC3 Dolby Digital®
- Windows Media (WMV, WMA)
| • Apple || • Epson |